The biggest melter in the industry. With 410-gallon capacity, dual loading doors and tandem axles, the M4 puts the product down! See the general guidelines below to match your requirements:
• Your work consists of heavy county/municipal work.
• Your lane miles supported are more than 100 miles.
• Average daily production of 8 lane miles or more.
• You require dual hose sealing high volume work.
- Lowest load height in the pavement maintenance industry optimizes operator safety
- Safer road crack sealing machine operation with noise levels up to 40% lower
- Simplify training with easy-to-use automatic controls
- Superior ergonomics with either the new M-Series Lightweight wand or Dripless wand and heated hose
- Wide selection of models with up to a 410-gallon material capacity and several industry-leading options
- Best operating range with Cimline’s no-stress boom swivel
- Environmentally friendly and compliant Tier IV diesel engine that is high performance while maximizing fuel economy
- Easy, ergonomic material loading with a large door and low loading height
- Cimline has excellent flow control using with Cimline’s digital flow control system
- Cimline’s new heated hose has 66% greater heat wrap coverage than the previous hose
- New Lightweight wand with best in class ergonomics for fatigue free all day crack sealing
- Dripless wand delivers the utmost in material control when appearance and minimizing material waste is important
Material Capacity: 410 Gallons (1552 Liters)
Engine: 25 hp, 40 Compressor Model
Heating Method: Diesel
Material Heating Rating: 400,000 BTUs
Material Pump: 20 gpm (76 lpm)
GVWR: 9520 lbs (4318 kg)
GAWR: 10,000 lbs (4536 kg)
Axles/ SusSpension: 2 Torsion
Brake Type: Electric, Available With Surge Brakes
Loading Height: 54 in (1372 mm)
Loading Doors: Dual
Fuel Capacity: 33 Gallons (125 Liters)
Hydraulic Capacity: 33 Gallons (125 Liters)
Heat Transfer Oil: 40 Gallons (151 Liters)
Dimensions (l x w x h): 185” x 90” x 90”
Shipping Weight : 6,000 lb.(2,155 kg)